Harley-Davidson® Screamin' Eagle® Performance Clutch Kit - 38002-04

38002-04

FINAL SALE, NON-RETURNABLE

  • Kit includes Kevlar®-based friction discs and performance clutch spring
  • Made in the USA

 

Fits ’91-later XL and ’94-’97 Evolution® 1340-equipped models.

Product rating :

Retail Price: $199.95 Sale Price : $189.99 Markdown: $178.59 In Stock - Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days

FINAL SALE, NON-RETURNABLE

Performance Clutch Kit converts the 8-plate clutch to a 9-plate design. The surface area is increased by 13% and the spring rate is increased by 10% for a combination that can handle over 115 lb-ft of torque at the crank, a 23% increase over the stock-rated capacity. Kit includes Kevlar® fiber-based friction discs and performance clutch spring. Harley-Davidson®. Made in the USA.

Fits ’91-later XL and ’94-’97 Evolution® 1340-equipped models.

Customer Reviews

There have been no reviews for this product.

Add your review here

: *
: *