- 8-12 hp increase over stock exhaust on stock bikes when properly installed
- Tips can be rotated in 90 degree increments for different looks
- Blueing and/or discoloration is not covered under warranty, it is a result of improper tuning, cam timing, engine timing, jetting, overheating etc.
- These mufflers are qualified manufacturer declared U.S. 50-State legal emissions replacement parts for selected 2017 - later
- Harley-Davidson® FL Touring models
- This assumes no other modifications have been made
- This is only a statement regarding emissions, and not noise. These mufflers may not meet noise regulations in all 50 states: intended for off-road use only
- Made in the USA
- 2017-later Harley-Davidson® Touring models, including the Electra Glide® Standard, Electra Glide® Revival, Road King®, Road King® Special, Street Glide®, Street Glide® Special, Street Glide® ST, CVO Street Glide®, Road Glide®, Road Glide® Special, Road Glide® ST, Road Glide® Ultra, CVO Road Glide®, Electra Glide® Ultra Classic, Ultra Limited®, Ultra Limited® Low, CVO Limited These do fit tight and bag centering brackets are recommended, but can be used without. Does NOT fit 2017 - later Tri Glide® or Freewheeler®, these require the '95-'16 Model style exhaust. Stock CVO™ muffler heat shields DO NOT work with this TAB® exhaust. Note: If you are running stock extended bags or any other extended bag and plan on flipping the tips from the way they are sent from us as shown in the photos you will need a tip extension to push the tips out further. These are designed to line up with the standard bags not extended or stock extended. The 4.5" mufflers are designed to work with the tips upside down on the stock extended bags.
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
TAB B.A.M. (Bad Ass Mufflers) Sticks include the all new 50 Cal slip-on from TAB Performance features the same tip compatible design and removeable baffle core with a 4.5" body that expands to 5" for a meaty full figure from the back. These exhaust systems are designed with a unique louvered core that produces a head-turning rich, deep and throaty tone. As for performance, you can expect to see double digit gains in horsepower on a stock bike when properly tuned. TAB® has perfected the art of getting that great Harley® sound you want from your 2017-later Harley-Davidson® Touring model. TAB Performance®
Special Note: The inside of the tip will discolor over time and the LH side will usually start first. This is unavoidable with it being directly in the exhaust path and is not a warrantable issue. If you choose to run the tips the direction of the bags please understand this is not a cosmetic surface and will be more visible when the tips are facing up.