- 8-12 hp increase over stock exhaust on stock bikes when properly installed
- Tips can be rotated in 90 degree increments for different looks
- Blueing and/or discoloration is not covered under warranty, it is a result of improper tuning,cam timing, engine timing, jetting, overheating etc.
- These mufflers are qualified manufacturer declared U.S. 50-State legal emissions replacement parts for all 2017 - later Harley-Davidson® Touring models
- This assumes no other modifications have been made
- This is only a statement regarding emissions, and not noise. These mufflers may not meet noise regulations in all 50 states: for off-road use only
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with the Harley-Davidson® FL Touring 2017-later. Does NOT fit 2017-later Tri Glide® or Freewheeler®, these use the '95-'16 Model style exhaust. Stock CVO muffler heat shields DO work with TAB® exhaust.
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
TAB B.A.M. (Bad Ass Mufflers) Sticks have a 4.5 inch diameter body, a tip compatible design and removeable baffle core. These exhaust are designed with a unique louvered core that produces a head-turning rich, deep and throaty tone. As for performance, you can expect to see double digit gains in horsepower on a stock bike when properly tuned. TAB® has perfected the art of getting that great Harley® sound you want from your 2017-later Harley-Davidson® Touring model. TAB Performance®
Special Note: The inside of the tip will discolor over time and the LH side will usually start first. This is unavoidable with it being directly in the exhaust path and is not a warrantable issue. If you choose to run the tips the direction of the bags please understand this is not a cosmetic surface and will be more visible when the tips are facing up.