- 8-12 hp increase over stock exhaust on stock bikes when properly installed
- Tips can be rotated in 90 degree increments for different looks
- Blueing and/or discoloration is not covered under warranty, it is a result of improper tuning,cam timing, engine timing, jetting, overheating etc.
- These mufflers are qualified manufacturer declared U.S. 50-State legal emissions replacement parts for all 2017 - later Harley-Davidson® Touring models
- This assumes no other modifications have been made
- This is only a statement regarding emissions, and not noise. These mufflers may not meet noise regulations in all 50 states and are intended for off-road use only
- Made in the USA
2017-later Harley-Davidson® Touring models. Does NOT fit 2017 - later Tri Glide® or Freewheeler®, these require the '95-'16 Model style exhaust. Stock CVO™ muffler heat shields DO work with TAB® exhaust. Stock CVO™ tips will work with these mufflers with a slight modification.
Note: If you are running stock extended bags or any other extended bag and plan on flipping the tips from the way they are sent from us as shown in the photos you will need a tip extension to push the tips out further. These are designed to line up with the standard bags not extended or stock extended.
The 4.5" mufflers are designed to work with the tips upside down on the stock extended bags.
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING