- 8-12 hp increase over stock exhaust on stock bikes when properly installed
- Tips can be rotated in 90 degree increments for different looks
- Blueing and/or discoloration is not covered under warranty, it is a result of improper tuning, cam timing, engine timing, jetting, overheating etc
- These mufflers are qualified manufacturer declared U.S. 50-State legal emissions replacement parts for 1995-2016 Harley-Davidson® FL Touring models; also fits 2017 and later Tri Glide® and Freewheeler®. This assumes no other modifications have been made
- This is only a statement regarding emissions, and not noise. These mufflers may not meet noise regulations in all 50 states: intended for off-road use only
- Made in the USA
- Compatible with the Harley-Davidson® FL Touring models 1995-2016. Also fits 2017-later Tri Glide® or Freewheeler® models. Does NOT fit 2010 Road Glide® Custom and Street Glide® models if they still have the factory 2-into-1 head pipe installed.
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
Special Note: If you are running stock extended bags or any other extended bag and plan on flipping the tips from the way they are sent from us as shown in the photos, you will need a tip extension to push the tips out further. These are designed to line up with the standard bags not extended or stock extended. The 4.5" mufflers are designed to work with the tips upside down on the stock extended bags.