- 8-12 hp increase over stock exhaust on stock bikes when properly tuned
- Tips can be rotated in 90 degree increments for different looks
- Blueing and/or discoloration is not covered under warranty, it is a result of improper tuning, cam timing, engine timing, jetting, overheating etc.
- These mufflers are qualified manufacturer declared U.S. 50-State legal emissions replacement parts for 1995-2016 Harley-Davidson® FL Touring models
- This assumes no other modifications have been made
- The mufflers and components offered may not meet EPA emissions and noise guidelines and may be restricted to off-road use only
- Made in the USA
- These pipes will fit the following selected Harley-Davidson® FL Touring model years 1995-2016: FLHT/I Electra Glide® Standard FLHTC/I Electra Glide® Classic FLHTCU/I/SE/SE6 CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide® FLTRSE CVO Road Glide® FLHTK Electra Glide® Ultra Limited FLTRU/SE CVO Road Glide® Ultra FLHXXX Street Glide® Trike FLHR/I Road King® FLHRC/I Road King® Classic FLHRS/I Road King® Custom FLTR/I Road Glide® FLHX/I/SE/SE2 CVO Street Glide® FLHTCUTG Tri Glide® FLHRSE Screamin' Eagle® Road King® FLHTCUSE CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide® Does NOT fit 2010 Road Glide® Custom & Street Glide® if they still have the factory 2-into-1 head pipe installed Also fits 2017 and later Tri Glide® & Freewheeler® models.
THIS ITEM DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
TAB B.A.M. (Bad Ass Mufflers) Sticks have a 4 inch diameter body, a tip compatible design and removeable baffle core. These exhaust systems are designed with a unique louvered core that produces a head-turning rich, seriously deep, throaty tone. As for performance, you can expect to see double digit gains in horsepower on a stock bike when properly tuned. TAB Performance®